2012 Gravely Pro-Ride™ 200 Series 260 - 24.5HP, 60" Width Diesel
Engine is GOOD. Briggs Diesel: 582447-0405-E2
This power-packed zero-turn mower easily cuts your mowing time because the trimming ability delivered by this fun-to-run machine is one of the best in the industry.
Dial adjustable height of cut is the quickest, most effective way to change the deck height, allowing for greater productivity and a better cut.
Drive Belt System is a specially designed Pulley Angle Compensation System that lets you adjust the cutting height from 1 to 6 inches without compromising the performance of the deck drive belt.
Built with twin Hydrostatic Drives and top-mounted cooling fans, these mowers are guaranteed to run 37° cooler than other competitor models, which enhances power output and reduces maintenance.
High Flow Tunnel Deck - Featuring heavy-duty 7-gauge welded construction and overlapping blades, this expertly engineered deck quickly levels the tallest grass in no time. Breezing right along devouring grass, you can confidently protect your trees and shrubs as you trim, thanks to a pliable rubber discharge chute.
- Product Name: Pro-Ride 260
- Model Number: 992221
- Engine Manufacturer: Kawasaki® FX751V
- Engine Type: Air-cooled Vertical twin
- Air Cleaner: Heavy-Duty Air Cleaner
- Horsepower: 24.5
- Displacement (cc): 852
- Drive System: Hydrostatic Hydro-Gear® 16cc Pump with Parker® 17.4 c.i. Wheel motors
- Fuel Capacity - Gallons (Liters): 13.4 (50.7)
- Ground Speed (approx. mph) (Forward/Reverse): 13 mph/5 mph
- Starter: Electric
- Deck Material: 7 ga steel with .25 inch spindle reinforcement
- Deck Construction: Welded
- Number Of Spindles: 3
- Blade Tip Speed (fpm): 18,500
- Spindle Housing Material: Cast Iron
- Spindle Shaft: Steel
- Spindle Bearings: Ball Bearing
- Deck Drive: Belt
- Deck Engagement: Ogura® GT 3.5 Electric Clutch
- Deck Lift System: Foot Operated
- Cutting Width: 60"
- Cutting Heights: 1-6"
- Cutting Positions: 21
- Front Axle: Pivoting/Locking
- Front: Smooth 13 x 6-6
- Rear: Turf 24 x 11.5-12
- Seat: High Back w/ Full Suspension
- Hour Meter: Standard
- Suspension Seat: Standard
- Foldable ROPS: Standard
- Weight (lbs): 1201
- Length (inches): 80.5
- Width (inches): 61 (w/o chute)
- Height w/ ROPS Ext/Down (inches): 74/49
- Unit: 2 Year Limited Commercial
- Deck Shell & Frame: Limited Lifetime Deck Shell & Frame
- Spindles: 2 Year Limited Spindle
- Weight Kit
- 3-Bucket Bagger
- Engine Manufacturer
- Horse Power
- 24.5 hp
- Engine Type
- FX751V Air-cooled Vertical Twin
- 852 cc
- Hydrostatic Hydro-Gear® 16cc Pump with Parker® 17.4 c.i. Wheel motors
- Wheel Size
- Front: Smooth 13 x 6-6 in.; Rear: Turf 24 x 11.5 - 12 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 13.4 gal. (50.7 L)
- Deck Size
- 60 in.
- Discharge Type
- Standard: Side; Optional: Bag