2016 Grasshopper 225V-52"
Robertson Implement Co.
- 12-gallon (45.6l) fuel capacity
- 45.6 cu. in. (747 cc) Kohler Confidant V-Twin engine. Pressure lube with heavy-duty, dual-seal air filter.
- CoolTemp Cordura® ComfortZone™ seat with lumbar support and foldable, padded armrests
- Pro-grade engine
- Roomy footrest with Shock Impact Reduction System (SIRS™)
- Smooth H1 hydrostatic pump and wheel motor drive system with cooling fans and 7 micron absolute filter for longer service life
- Turf tires
- Air Cleaner System: Heavy-duty cyclonic air filter with QUAD-CLEAN™ multi-stage air filtration
- Battery: 12 Volt
- Cooling System: Air
- Crankshaft: Vertical
- Cylinders: 2, V-Twin
- Displacement: 45.6 cu. in. (747 cc)
- Fuel Capacity: 12 U.S. Gal. (45.4 l)
- Fuel: Gasoline-unleaded
- Ignition: Breakerless
- Lubrication: Pressure Lube/Filter
- Starter: Solenoid shift
- Type of Engine: Kohler Confidant
- Speed range: (forward / reverse): 0 - 9.0 mph (0 - 14.5 kph) forward 0 - 6.0 mph (0 - 9.7 kph) reverse
- Transmission: Design-matched hydrostatic system with in-line cooling fans. Fully hydraulic, integrated Parker HT Series transmission with variable displacement piston-type pumps and high-torque wheel motors for each drive wheel.
- Brake: Dynamic braking through hydrostatic transmission
- Drive Tires: 23x10.50x12 turf
- Front Wheel: 13x6.5x6; pneumatic with greasable, double-sealed bearings to protect from grass wrap.
- Steering: One- or two-hand operation with adjustable HydraSmoothô dual levers that automatically return to neutral from either forward or reverse position.
- Suspension: Roomy, iso-mounted footrest with Shock Impact Reduction Systemô (SIRSô).
- Turning Radius: True zero degree, turns within own length with counter-rotating, independently powered drive wheels.
- Blade cutting length: (3) 18 in. (45.7 cm)
- Deck Length: (Mowing Position) 77.5 in. (196.8 cm)
- Deck Weight: (Side Discharge) 65.5 in. (166.5 cm) (Mulch) 53.5 in. (135.9 cm)
- Seat Height: 45.0 in. (114.3 cm)(Seat Back) ; 30.5 in. (77.5 cm)(Seat Cushion) ; 69.0 in. (175.3cm)(ROPS)
- Weight: (Uncrated) 990 lbs. (449.1 kg) (Mulching Package) 29 lb. (13.2 kg)
- Blade Drive: Belt drive with single Kevlar V-belt and idler arm tensioning.
- Cutting Height: 1.0 to 5.0 in. (2.5 to 12.7 cm)
- Deck Construction: (Robotic-welded steel) Double-layered 10-gauge plus 7-gauge formed-steel laminated spindle plane 0.313 in (7.95 mm) thick- more than 25% thicker than 0.25 in. (6.35 mm) – with 7-gauge skirts for geometric strength. Spindle plane is 0.9 in.(22.86 mm) thick in stress zones. Anvil-edge design with 0.5 in. (12.7 mm) reinforcement on front edge of deck.
- Filtration: 7 micron absolute / CoolTemp Hydro-Max fluid withstands high and low temperature extremes for extended service intervals. No brake-in oil change required; best-in-class service intervals with CoolTemp Hydro-Max fluid.
- Hourmeter: Standard
- Instruments: (Console-mounted) Digital hour meter, parking brake indicator light, ignition switch, choke and push/pull PTO switch.
- Muffler: Ultra quiet, single, industrial type.
- Mulching System: #504567
- Other: Interlock System-Prevents engine start when PTO clutch is engaged or steering levers are in drive position. Allows operator dismount without engine shutdown only when PTO is disengaged and steering levers are locked in neutral.
- Parking Brake: Compression
- Seat: Ultimate Suspension Ride (USR) deep-cushioned, high-back, foam-padded, scuff-resistant CoolTemp CorduraÆ-covered with padded lumbar support and armrests.
- Spindle Assembly: Sentry™ Spindle System, 2.5 cm (approx. 1 in.) O.D. shaft. Spindle head designed to eliminate fiber wrap. Double bearings, non-greasable. Spindle cones shield housing and lower bearings from grass wrap and dirt ingestion.
- Spindle: (Housing) 8 in. (20.3 cm)-diameter machined aluminum housing with 6-bolt pattern.
- Engine Manufacturer
- Kohler Confidant
- 45.6 cu. in. (747 cc)
- Hydrostatic system with in-line cooling fans. Fully hydraulic, integrated Parker HT Series transmission with variable displacement piston-type pumps and high-torque wheel motors
- Wheel Size
- Fuel Capacity
- 12 U.S. Gal. (45.4 L)
- Deck Size
- 52 in.