2017 STIHL MSA 200 C-BQ - 14"
A more powerful, more capable Lithium-Ion chainsaw – ideal for noise restricted areas.
No pulling on cords, fuel mixing or complicated startup procedures. With the MSA 200 C-BQ chainsaw, just squeeze the trigger and start cutting. In addition to easy starting, our Lithium-Ion tools produce zero exhaust emissions and are quieter than their gasoline-powered counterparts, making them an ideal choice for areas with emission or noise restrictions. Powered by an interchangeable 36-volt STIHL Lithium-Ion battery, this chainsaw delivers the speed, cutting capacity, and run time to take on just about any cutting job on your property. The STIHL MSA 200 C-BQ is a cordless chainsaw tough enough to carry the name STIHL.
- Reduced-Emission Engine Technology - Caring for Nature: The STIHL Inc. “Caring for Nature” seal identifies its powered products that are more environmentally conscious, producing zero or low exhaust emissions. STIHL Inc. defines “low exhaust emissions” as being cleaner than EPA and/or CARB exhaust emission standards.
- Quick Chain Adjuster (QCA) (B): The Quick Chain Adjuster (QCA) (B) allows the user to adjust the tension of the chain without the use of tools. This allows for easy chain adjustment.
- STIHL Quickstop® Plus (Q) - an additional chain braking feature: STIHL offers an additional, manually-activated chain brake on some models. This system is designed to engage when the operator’s right hand completely releases the rear handle, stopping the chain within one second. Available on some models.
- Ematic™ Lubrication System: The Ematic™ guide bar when used with STIHL OILOMATIC® saw chain will provide proper lubrication and less oil consumption than conventional methods. The system works because two ramps, strategically placed in the guide bar rail, help contain the flow of oil and direct all lubrication to the sliding faces of the bar and chain links as well as the rivets and driver holes, which in turn can reduce bar oil consumption up to 50%.
- STIHL Electric Motor: Lightweight and compact, STIHL electric motors require minimal maintenance and feature low noise levels and reduced vibration.
- Powerhead Weight: w/o Battery 2.9 kg. (6.39 lb.)
- Powerhead Weight: w/ AP 100 3.7 kg. (8.19 lb.)
- Powerhead Weight: w/ AP 300 4.6 kg. (10.19 lb.)
- Guide Bar Lengths* (Recommended Ranges): 25 to 35 cm (10 in. to 14 in.) ROLLOMATIC® E Mini
- Chain Oil Capacity: 210 cc (7.4 oz.)
- Run Time (w/ AP 300): Up to 45 Minutes
- OILOMATIC® Chain: 1/4 in. PM3
- Power Source: Battery
- w/o Battery: 6.39 lb. (2.9 kg.); w/ AP 100: 8.19 lb. (3.7 kg.); w/ AP 300: 10.19 lb. (4.6 kg.)
- Bar Length Options
- 10 in. to 14 in. (25 to 35 cm)